Videotography Module Thoughts

This week Jiancarlo and I worked on editing our video using Premier Pro. We did not come across many problems and the process in general was fairly straightforward. I would have liked a little more freedom in how long our clips were because I wanted to cut them with the beat of the song. Although it was a rough cut that we worked on, I still feel like there is so much more that could be done with the video. We did all of our shooting in one day so maybe if we had chose to shoot some more we would have more footage to choose from. Also, we did not use any of the video sliders or glide cams that were shown to us. Unfortunately we cannot check out any of this gear until next quarter. For the purpose of the assignment we kept all of our clips at 5 seconds and followed the treatment that we made up.